How great are fudgy vegan brownies! They can be made with ease, be shared with those who don't follow a plant based diet and they wouldn't know the difference. Brownies just make everyone happy.
These vegan brownies are seriously fudgy, I warn you, it's hard to stop at one. On the fudgy-ness meter these tip toward the chocolate gets stuck on your teeth but you just don't care. These really are the best vegan brownies.
This recipe will leave you feeling good about yourself
You can whip this up in 10 minutes and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Here's how to make these vegan brownies;
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius (347 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Prepare all your ingredients ahead, measure out all your ingredients. Take pride in your mise en place, when the time comes to combine your ingredients you can just pour them into the one mixing bowl and be done.
- Combining the brownie batter by folding and not vigorously mixing.
- Line your baking tray with parchment/baking paper. This creates less cleaning afterwards and no need to use an oil spray.
- Pour your chocolate brownie batter into the lined tray. Top with salted choc chips. I just put my choc chips into some salt in a container and shook them around; now you have salted choc chips.
- Using a spatula or the back of a spoon, evenly spread out the batter to ensure the brownies are cooked evenly
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. 15 minutes is a safe time to bake your vegan brownies. The longer you bake brownies the drier they will be. The middle part should be like fudge. However depending on your oven, you might need to bake a little longer, don't go over the 20 minutes mark.
Fudgy Vegan Brownies
- 100 ml Aquafaba chickpea brine
- 1 cup Vegan spread melted
- 1 cup Raw sugar
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 1.5 cups Cocoa powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract optional
- 1 tsp Salted choc chips handful - optional
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius (347 degrees Fahrenheit)
- In a large mixing bowl sift in flour, sugar and salt and mix together
- Add in all wet ingredients and fold together until a sticky batter comes together. Batter should be highly shiny and dark.
- Line a baking tray/pan with parchment paper
- Place batter into the lined tray/pan and spread out evenly
- Sprinkle with choc chips
- Bake in the oven for 15-20minutes.