I created Plant Based Folk as a way to showcase recipes I love and have either converted into vegan friendly recipes or they were accidentally vegan anyway. Having grown up with Lebanese food, I have also created a highly popular section for vegan Lebanese recipes. One of my very popular recipes is Mujadarra Recipe (Hamra Version), and for something sweet try my easy No Egg Choc Chip Muffins.
PBF readers are loving these recipes as they boast full flavours...
- Dalgona Coffee - Whipped Instant Coffee
- Kidney Bean Stew - Lebanese Fasolia
- Purslane Pockets (Lebanese Bakleh)
- Pearl CousCous - Lebanese Mograbieh
- Stuffed Eggplant (Lebanese Batinjan Mahshi)
- Hindbeh Bi Zeit - A Lebanese Chicory Recipe
- Traditional Lebanese Garlic Sauce - Toum Recipe
- Mujadara Recipe (Hamra version)
Vegan Lebanese Recipes
Having grown up on Lebanese food, I wanted to make sure I could still enjoy the cuisine whilst maintaining a plant based diet. Luckily, the Lebanese diet contains a lot of incidental vegan recipes. One of my favourite meals to eat include Hindbeh which can be made in two ways; Hindbeh Bi Zeit or Hindbeh Bi Homid. Simple, yet wonderful tasting.
Soup warms the cockles of everyone's heart. Salivate with all types of plant based soups, from creamy, clear to thick. Such as Lebanese Lentil Soup - oh so good!
Here are some of the recipes I've recently updated; either the recipe itself has been adjusted or the content has be adjusted.
Check out some of the recent delicious recipes I've posted